Privacy & Data Policy
Last Updated: June 10, 2023
Welcome to Danznik Studios. We respect your privacy and want to protect your personal information. This Privacy and Data Policy (the “Policy”) explains how we collect, use, and disclose your personal information, and your rights in relation to that information.
1. Information We Collect
We collect information you provide to us directly when you use our services. This includes:
- Contact information: Such as your name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
- Payment information: If you make a booking, we collect payment information, securely stored on Mindbody, a third-party platform.
- Other information: This may include any other information you provide to us, such as feedback or content of messages sent through our platform.
We also collect certain information automatically when you use our services, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device and advertising identifiers, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider, the date and time of your visit, information about the links you click and pages you view within the services, and other standard server log information.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our services.
- Process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices.
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service.
- Communicate with you about our services, offers, promotions, and events, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with our services.
- Detect, investigate, and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of Danznik Studios and others.
3. How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf, comply with legal obligations, or protect and defend our rights, property, or the safety of us, our users, or others.
4. Data Security
We take the security of your personal information seriously and use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction, or damage.
5. Your Rights and Choices
Depending on your location and where applicable, you may have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to request access to your personal information.
- The right to correct or delete your personal information.
- The right to object to our use and processing of your personal information.
- The right to request that we limit the use and processing of your personal information.
6. Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time. If we make significant changes, we will notify you of the changes through our services or through others means, such as email.
By using our services, you agree to this Privacy and Data Policy. This is our entire and exclusive Privacy and Data Policy and it supersedes any earlier version.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please contact us.