Flow Fridays - West Coast Swing Monthly Social
Welcome to Flow Fridays, NYC’s biggest West Coast Swing (WCS) monthly party bringing your favorite late-night vibes and music!
• Free beginner lesson w/ Jes Ann Nail
• Birthday jam for this month’s birthdays
• Music from DJ Tiger & DJ Snail
• Free open bar with monthly cocktail special
• Raffle for free admission to next month!
WHO’S IT FOR
Anyone who loves West Coast Swing or wants to try it and is down to party! We love first-timers and beginners, and we work hard to make everyone feel welcome.
WHERE & WHEN
• 8pm – Check-In Opens
• 8:30pm – Free Beginner Class
• 9-9:50pm – All-Star Series all-levels class taught by local All-Star
• 9:30-11:30p – Social dance
• 11:30p – Welcome, Raffle, Dance Jam
• 11:40p – 2am – More dancing!
Register before Friday 7pm to get advance ticket rates!
• $25 social dance (includes beginner lesson), $30 at door
• 20% off for Danznik Studio members
• $15 for college students, $20 at door with valid college ID (email nycswin[email protected] with proof of enrollment for special checkout link)
• Free open bar (21+)
FREE ADMISSION / BRING YOUR OWN BUDDY (BYOB)
• Bring Your Own Buddy (BYOB)! Are you a returning visitor? Invite 1 friend new to Flow Fridays, and you both get $10 off. Invite 2 or more friends, and you get in for free + your friends each get $10 off! Email [email protected] for discount code.
WHAT IS WEST COAST SWING?
West Coast Swing (WCS), sometimes called Modern Swing, is a popular partner dance that has spread around the world. It can be danced to a variety of musical styles and genres and allows for improvisation.